Our client, an independent financial advisory firm specialized in the Infrastructure and Energy (I&E) sector, is looking for a senior Project Finance professional with outstanding credentials in structuring and executing financing mandates in the renewable energy and/or infrastructure sectors, able and ready to actively support our long term vision and business plan in Germany.
You will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Germany and will be principally responsible for:
- Lead team in connection with the structuring and execution of infrastructure and energy transactions in the German markets
- Overall coordination of day-to-day transaction execution, including communication with clients, interaction with lenders and/or investors, supervision of the execution teams and coordination with other teams as applicable
- Preparation of full-scale financial models for complex projects, either directly or in supervision of/coordination with junior team members
- Coordination of due diligence & management of overall deal process on live transactions.
- Support in originating financial advisory mandates in German markets, and associated business development activities
- Participation in marketing activities: development of pitches, market studies and general support to organization
- Participating in meetings and presentations to clients.
- Outstanding academic background with a relevant business / finance degree
- More than 5 years of work experience in Infrastructure and Renewable Energy Project Finance and/or M&A (e.g. with commercial bank, DFI, consulting firm, asset manager/ fund, or investment bank for more than 5 years
- Native German, English fluency
- Exceptional analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and team oriented.
Expected Compensation: Competitive package in accordance with experience / seniority.
We are looking forward hearing from you.