Our client, an independent financial advisory firm specialized in the Infrastructure and Energy (I&E) sectors with an exceptional track record in Project Finance and M&A advises leading, global sponsors and investors in renewable energy, clean conventional energy, transportation and other core I&E sectors in the Americas, Europe and South East Asia.
You will work under the supervisions of the Managing Directors, Directors and Vice Presidents, and will be responsible for:
- Participation as a team member in the structuring and execution of infrastructure and energy transactions primarily in the German markets
- Preparation of full-scale financial models for complex projects, either directly or in coordination with other team members
- Overall support in the day-to-day transaction execution, including communication with clients, interaction with lenders and/or investors, coordination with other teams and guidance to junior analysts as applicable
- Developing Power Point presentations and Word reports for local and foreign clients;
- Due diligence & management of overall deal process on live transactions.
- Any other task of a similar nature and level of responsibility, in connection with the work of the Firm.
- Support in originating financial advisory mandates in German markets, and associated business development activities
- Participation in marketing activities: development of pitches, market studies and general support to organization
- Participating in meetings and presentations to clients.
- Outstanding academic background with a relevant business / finance degree
- 1-4 years of work experience in Infrastructure and Renewable Energy Project Finance and/or M&A (e.g. with commercial bank, DFI, consulting firm, BIG4, asset manager/ fund, or investment bank
- Written and spoken German and English fluency
- Exceptional analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and team oriented
What you are offered:
- You work for a solid global organization with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- The chance to take over responsibility in a challenging environment
- Exposure to open, international and multi-cultural work environment
- Opportunity to work on a broad range of energy and infrastructure transactions
- The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles.
- (Inter)national networks and career prospects
- A modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- A competitive package in accordance with experience / seniority.
We look forward to hearing from you.