Be part of the future of fleet management software
Founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs, Avrios is a product-led SaaS company that has been building an award-winning solution for mobility management.
Our young, ambitious, and fearless management team set out on a mission to create the world’s most technologically advanced and future-focused fleet management software.
Immerse yourself in a demanding and fun environment! The reward for smart, hard work is the opportunity for rapid learning, career acceleration, committed teams, and loads of fun.
Join us and build the mobility platform of the future!
As a Full Stack Engineer at Avrios, your primary goals are to:
- Be part of a cross-functional distributed product team that works with a dual-track agile process: quickly validate product ideas and ship working software that our customers love.
- Build customer-facing features using Angular, TypeScript, Sass, and Webpack.
- Build scalable backend services, data pipelines, and APIs using Amazon Web Services.
Projects you could work on:
- Re-imagining how our customers can engage with suppliers in the fleet industry, handling all transactions through our marketplace platform.
- Making it possible for customers on our free tier to be completely self-service, by automating all processes and nurturing them to be engaged customers of our product.
- An exceptionally talented software engineer.
- Passionate about building world-class experiences that delight our customers.
- Proud of the code they write, but you're also pragmatic.
- Focused, driven, and can get projects across the finish line.
- Have experience running apps in production.
- Empathetic, humble, and love to help your teammates grow.
- 2+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer.
- Familiarity with Angular or excitement to learn it.
- Experience in a web backend and language of choice. We use Java
- Excellent spoken and written English communication — German not required.
- Desired: Experience on a cross-functional product team and exposure to architectural patterns of high-scale web applications.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Clear team objectives within a product-led company.
The ability to influence and define what you’re building within those objectives.
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with a passionate and diverse team.
- Competitive compensation and a generous education budget.
- Great product with purpose.
- Opportunity to have a big impact on a fast-growing international startup.
- A Collaborative environment with a passionate, distributed, and diverse team.
- A people-focused culture. We promote open feedback and professional development.
At Avrios, we believe diverse teams make the best teams. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We encourage you to apply even if you think you are not the “perfect fit” because your career has taken “unexpected twists and turns.” Tell us your story and why your skills and passion will bring value to this role.
Apply now and join our multifaceted and multi-talented group of diverse people from over 20 nationalities, gender identities, religions, and backgrounds.
We don't accept CVs from recruitment agencies, all sent agency CVs will be treated as direct applicants.