Audiencly - is the leading influencer marketing agency for gamers worldwide! We are working with the biggest game publishers and brands and connect them with the right social media content creators. With creative promotions & strategic sponsorships we achieve successful marketing results and create new hypes and trends on Youtube, Instagram, Twitch, & TikTok.
In our modern office we work in a dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies, in which personal responsibility and team spirit complement each other and which is characterized by open communication. We laugh together, but we also cry when the umpteenth campaign is successfully completed and your teammates' tears of joy have to be wiped away. Startup flair, a lot of creative freedom for your own ideas as well as professional and personal development opportunities are offered to you in addition to the opportunity of a young and motivated team.
Now we are aiming to become the number one agency in this industry and therefore we are looking for motivated team members that have passion for social media & gaming.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Campaign Manager Influencer Marketing (m/f/d – fulltime ) who shares our passion for social media and its dynamics.
- Planning, coordination and implementation of creative campaigns:
You independently manage influencer campaigns - you develop ideas/concepts and accompany them through to implementation (focus platforms: YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, Instagram)
- developing tactical campaign strategies within different budgets
- selecting suitable creators for collaborations with artists and influencers
- Working closely with the Influencer Relations team which manages the influencer side of the campaigns
- Consulting companies on the development of influencer marketing measures on all relevant platforms (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Evaluating influencer campaigns - this includes campaign controlling and the creation of reporting/performance analyses
- Responsibility for the further development of approaches, systems and work processes for our customers
- Ensuring the transfer of acquired know-how in the area of influencer marketing within our company
- Concept & format development:
You develop (digital) ideas, formats, (content) marketing concepts and business models - with a focus on gaming and gamers
- You visualize your ideas and present your ideas with conviction
- You regularly inform yourself about upcoming/trending digital storytelling approaches (formats, ideas, challenges) and consider this knowledge in your ideas in a timely manner
- You communicate with customers on a professional level
- You report your results to the management regularly
- You have successfully completed a university degree in media studies, marketing, communication or comparable professional training
- You have at least one year of relevant experience in the field of influencer marketing, you know exactly what is important for a successful social media profile and know the relevant key figures
- You have a high level of interest and enthusiasm for trends in the gaming and entertainment industry and a strong understanding of social media platforms and digital applications
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills and are able to coordinate and monitor multiple projects at the same time and measure success using KPIs
- You know common (digital) project management tools and can use them
- You have good presentation and moderation skills and you are able to formulate and visualize (your) ideas
- You are a creative mind who strives for innovations but is always well-organised, analytical and far-sighted always well organised, analytical and far-sighted
- You take on responsibility and have a quick grasp and a high level of initiative
- You have excellent communicative qualities and a personable, confident and committed demeanour
- You are able and willing to handle a high workload
- -You don't mind to be active during the weekend (for example to control uploads etc.)
- You have good knowledge of English (spoken and written); additionally, we are loking for candidates who know Chinese language, written and verbal
- You are an absolute team player who can also act on your own initiative
- You have good MS Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Cool accounts, big brands, creation of innovative trendy topics
- Visits to our offices in Düsseldorf, London and Budapest
- Team events, gatherings, conferences
- Office perks: snacks, drinks, coffee & tea
- Diverse and inspiring work environment
- Career opportunity
- 29 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
Applications in English, please include CV and motivation letter.