audibene / hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever and a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,500 people. We work hard and play hard in 10 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
We are looking for an incredible Head of Accounting to join our Global Finance team and bring our accounting processes in Europe to the next level!
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Oversee recurring Month end closing and Year end closing procedures based on IFRS and Local GAAP for all European entities in a multidimensional company
- Lead, develop and train the European Accounting team of 5 employees and the respective team members in the Inhouse Indian Service Center
- Drive and foster Accounting excellence
- Implement and improve Internal Control System and implement SOX in Accounting
- Analyze existing finance processes, identify improvement opportunities and drive the implementation of new processes and tools
- Provide insights and analysis to improve transparency on business performance to Management
- Ideally at least > 5 years of experience in (Group) Accounting, Audit in IFRS and/or HGB or similar experience
- Several years of experience in leading and developing a team
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good Excel skills
- A personality that thrives as a team player in an ever-changing environment
- Adaptable to the changing business needs and be able to prioritize key actions to positively impact on performance
- An agile and quick thinker, with an analytical and commercial approach to problem solving
- Fluent German (C1 Level or higher) and English (C1 Level or higher) are required
- Change live and see the real world impact of what you do!
- Join an international, growing company and constantly solve new challenges
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, your best friend is more than welcome
- Gym discounts and loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace
- Flexible working hours, work from home when you want!
- We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips!