As a startup founded in Berlin and Madrid in 2019, AUCTA aims to enable industrial companies to levarage the value of their CAD data beyond the engineering department.
We are looking for experienced and highly skilled developers to become the fourth and fifth members of the tech team.
- Build the next-generation of technical knowledge transfer platforms.
- Work in an international team of very talented hackers.
- Write lots of solid, high quality TypeScript. Your peers will review it and help you hone your skills.
- Push WebXR to the limit, making device-agnostic experiences compatible with VR and AR headsets.
- Be very independent and autonomous in your responsibilities.
- Manage your own time. We focus on results, not micro-managing.
- Have creative freedom to find the best way to solve problems and implement new features.
- Report directly to the CTO. We won't waste your time with meetings or management rituals. We'll respect your intelligence, your experience and your time.
- Use Emacs :)
- 5 to 10 years of software development experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- A Github profile with code we can read.
- Some familiarity with VR or 3D computer graphics.
- Appreciation towards software craftmanship.
Nice to have:
- Familiarty with Lisp, Clojure, Haskell, Forth or any other unconventional languages.
- Use Emacs (or Vim) as you main text editor.
- Familiarity with React and Redux.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Live in (or close to) Madrid.
- Enjoy disucussing about philosophy and/or videogames.
- 50k to 60k compensation.
- Possibility to receive equity as stock options.
- High-end hardware for your workstation or laptop.
- Freedom to choose your own schedule and manage your own time.
- Very hacker-friendly working environment.
- LAN parties and videogame tournaments.
The development team is based in Madrid. We're going to give priority to the candidates that have the possibility to work from our office once or twice per week, but it is not a hard requirement.
We are open to receive your application even if you don't fulfill all the requirements if you can convince us of your value.