Atolia helps thousands of growing teams to kickstart successful collaboration from a single workspace. Since 2017, Atolia allows small & medium businesses to communicate, by messaging & video calls, plan upcoming projects & events, and share their knowledge to make remote work easier!
This year, we became part of the global and fast-growing SaaS Labs group, which helps Sales and Support teams of over 8,000 businesses with its software ecosystem focused on automation, productivity, and collaboration. Backed by leading investors such as Sequoia Capital, SaaS Labs' portfolio includes also JustCall, Helpwise, Dialworks, EasyCalendar, CallPage and CallRoot.
Most of the Atolia team is based in France but we also operate globally with more than 300 passionate problem solvers spread across Europe, the US and India. Innovation, experimentation and learning are part of our DNA, so you'll get a lot of autonomy and ownership!
If scaling Atolia for international growth is a challenge you want to take on - apply to become part of the #SaaSTribe 🚀
- Build and develop new software features for Atolia
- Collaborate with the product and design team on crafting a great UX/UI
- Develop robust algorithms and scalable services for our backend
- Design a developer-friendly API to integrate Atolia with other tools
- Apply our quality and security processes (best practices, unit testing, CI/CD, GitHub)
- Experience in designing systems for maximum performance, reliability, and scalability
- 3 years of experience with NodeJS and frontend frameworks (Vue, React, Angular)
- Strong understanding of database technologies such as PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch and experience in implementing database caching using Redis
- Ability to design relational database schema at scale
- Product sense or curiosity about product and business value
- A high degree of ownership and being a strong self-starter - correspondingly, you can expect autonomy to voice and execute new ideas
- Good problem-solving skills - « there is always a solution » attitude
- Empathy, respect, caring, sharing and communication skills would help you in being an awesome team player!
- A varied role and the opportunity to grow together with Atolia & SaaS Labs
- Work from anywhere in the world or from our office in Strasbourg
- Learn a lot, acquire new skills and have an impact on the company by implementing your ideas
- Opportunity to collaborate with international teams around the world
- Swile lunch card, private medical care and remote work compensation
- Free English lessons and in the future exchange programs in other cities of the group
- Latest hardware - choose MacBook Pro or Dell XPS