Welcome to the future of professional software prototyping.
Antetype helps UX designers around the world to create highly interactive prototypes – that already feel like the finished product. Our tool shapes how other software will look like in the future. And now’s your chance to become a part of it.
Antetype is distributed as SaaS and consists of a native macOS app and a Cloud platform. Designers use the app to create prototypes and can share them via the Cloud.
Preferred Timezone: (GMT+01:00) Berlin +/- 2 hours
- Together with our team you will design and implement new features and improve existing ones
- Participate in code reviews for pull requests on both sides
- Make sure your code is solid and backed by a test suite
- Making sure Antetype lives up to its image as a top-notch prototyping tool
- Fluent in Objective-C (Swift and other languages a plus)
- Good knowledge of Apple technologies (AppKit, CoreData, etc. …)
- Live an agile mindset
- Know the benefits of code backed by automated tests
- Apple code-signing/notarization etc. know-how
- Being an early member of a funded technology startup
- Realize your ideas together with an enthusiastic team
- Shape the way UX designers around the world work
- Work remotely
- Additional benefits including a new MacBook Pro delivered right to your front door.
.If this vision excites you, let’s talk