Working with Alpha CRC: Where language matters
Job title: Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Cambridge, UK
Contract type: Permanent, full-time, in-house
Are you passionate about recruitment and looking for a role within a dynamic team?
The role requires a proactive, motivated and organised individual who is proficient in managing an end-to-end recruitment process, with the ability to prioritise a large and ever-changing workload. Flexibility, attention to detail and the ability to use initiative and problem solving are essential to managing a demanding and often conflicting workload in this fast-paced environment. You will have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills as you will be the main point of contact for the candidates. If you are looking to further your recruitment career in a supportive and motivating environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
This is a perfect chance to develop your HR career in a fast-moving professional environment while working as part of a large international team. This is an entry-level recruitment coordinator role which would suit someone looking to develop their career with Alpha over the next two to five years.
About Alpha CRC
Alpha has been at the forefront of the translation, localization and now globalization industries since 1987, and is now a global top-ten localization provider. We’ve built an in-house production model for the world’s most demanding companies.
Alpha is a warm, lively and welcoming firm with over 30 nationalities represented in its 18 offices. Every individual adds their own personality to our culture, and allows us to paint a bright, vivid and multi-faceted picture of the world, in micro, in each place. In the end, being part of the team is about more than work. We have activities ranging from paintball to cookery contests, or book exchanges to film watching, which take place across all our 15 countries.
We service an impressive range of internationally known clients in various sectors.
Working in Cambridge
Known the world over for its prestigious university, Cambridge is a beautiful historic city that visitors from around the world make an essential part of their UK itinerary. However, it’s also youthful, multicultural hub and home to some of the world’s leading hi-tech firms.
Compact and accessible, there’s no shortage of pubs, bars and cafes to meet friends and colleagues. From museums and galleries to nightclubs and restaurants, the UK’s most bike-friendly city is full of things to see and do, as well as being only a 50-minute train ride from one of the world’s most famous capitals: London.
· Support the recruitment team to attract, develop and retain high-quality applicants
· Advertising job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
· Sourcing candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and CV sites)
· Screening CVs and applications and updating candidates on hiring processes
· Organising interviews
· Provide the first point of contact for the applicant’s needs
· Answering candidates’ queries regarding the application process
· Utilise social media to generate awareness of roles and Alpha CRC employer brand
· Application tracking - update and maintain relevant recruitment systems/databases
The successful candidate will have:
· Previous admin experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Understandingbof multicultural environment
· Ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision
· Ability to produce tangible results
· Proactive attitude with a willingness to learn new systems/processes
· Works on own initiative
· Able to prioritise own workload and manage timelines to meet project deadlines
· Experience with all Microsoft Packages (especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
· Impeccable time management skills
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the key requirements of the role.