Aktionariat AG is a Swiss company building a platform for creating, managing and offering tokenized equity using blockchain technology. We are looking for a Senior Front-end developer with proven experience in Angular to help us maintain and advance our front-end stack.
This is a 100% role based in Zürich, Switzerland. Fully remote applicants are also welcome, but no relocation is offered. English is the only language required.
You will be part of our development team and directly report to our CTO.
You will take full responsibility of the following components in our toolset:
The Brokerbot is our core widget, that can be integrated into our clients’ websites and facilitates a two-way market for buying and selling tokenized shares. It is an advanced application that can communicate with various API’s, blockchains and user wallets directly.
These are HTML/JS widgets that can be integrated into Aktionariat’s or clients’ websites to display various data. Experience with HighCharts is valuable, but not required.
This tool helps our clients customize the Brokerbot and Widgets and guides them during their integration.
Shows token data retrieved over our API and Subgraph.
The ideal candidate would not only work on functional improvements and maintenance of these tools, but also be able to propose and implement better practices on how those components are architected, built, tested and deployed.
- At least 3 years of front-end development experience, preferably higher and using Angular.
- A proven track record of building and maintaining complex, high-quality front-end applications. A portfolio and examples of previous apps will be requested and will play a central role in our decision.
- High attention to detail, user experience and usability.
- An eye for good layouts and beautiful design. Awareness of modern web applications and best practices. Being able to produce good and consistent UI based on existing design guidelines.
- Experience in working with REST APIs, using Postman or similar tools.
- Good knowledge of source control systems (we use GitHub). Experience in CI/CD is a plus.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile setting with dynamic priorities and product
roadmap. Experience in working with at least one issue tracking – agile planning platform.
- Experience in Web3 APIs and wallets (Infura, WalletConnect, MetaMask) is a major plus.
- A hands-on approach. Everything from the most complex enhancements to the most trivial fixes will be in your hands for the components you are responsible for.
- Self-motivated problem solver. Always striving to complete more tasks from our pipeline and devise & implement changes that will improve code quality, stability and user experience.
- A competitive base salary, compared to the Swiss job market even for international applicants
- A chance to invest in the company itself and become a shareholder with part of your salary
- Chance to work fully remotely (still must be able to travel to Zürich when needed)
- 6 weeks of holiday per year
- Flexible working hours
- A great working environment with highly capable, motivated and friendly peers
- Excellent growth opportunity, working on cutting-edge blockchain technologies with a best-in-class product toolset
- Monthly team event organized by the company