Are you looking for a job in the rapidly growing blockchain sphere? Are you fascinated by the potential applications of blockchains in the financial sector and strong in writing marketing content, as well as documentation on technical solutions?
Then we might have the perfect job for you. We are Aktionariat AG, a Zurich-based start-up that aims to revolutionize the way companies finance themselves. Based on the DLT law that came into force in Switzerland in 2021, we enable companies to issue their shares on the blockchain and make them tradable via their own website.
Sounds exciting? Then read on.
Establishment of strategic partnerships at least in the areas of sales, marketing & product development:
- Identification of potential partner segments
- Identification of potential partners
- Getting in touch with potential partners
- Establishment of a business relationship with partners
- Elaboration of the cooperation model with partners
- Creation of process charts and other process descriptions reflecting partnerships
- Definition of services and conditions
- Drafting of appropriate contracts
- Requirements Engineering
- Support of technical implementation
- In addition, the prompt provision of information to internal and external stakeholders in the implementation process
- After completion, in consultation with the marketing managers, public announcement of the partnerships
- Integration of new partnership into Aktionariat's website and software, as required
- Representation of Aktionariat AG at trade fairs and exhibitions
Support of existing partners:
- Periodic exchanges with partners to discuss opportunities for improvement and expansion possibilities, maintaining contacts, and any problems that may arise.
- Outgoing personality who enjoys connecting with new people
- Excellent negotiation skills in English and German
- Excellent eye for identification of valuable partnerships
- A pushy personality that can bring projects to completion
- Able & willing to learn legal, technical and financial aspects of our business and build new products, services, and processes on top of it
- Business Engineering and Project Management skills
- A highly structured, analytic and organized way of working
- Strong in self-organization and -motivation
- Work in an innovative work environment with highly motivated coworkers
- Hybrid work model: minimum of 2-3 days a week at the office and the rest from a location of your choice
- Centrally located office in Zürich Seefeld
- Monthly team beer and dinner sponsored by the employer
- 6 weeks of vacation a year
- Open work culture with a high level of independence and room for growth
We are looking forward to receiving applications from highly motivated and ambitious individuals who want to join us in driving the decentralization of private equity.