As a Senior iOS Mobile Developer, you will be in charge of developing the new iOS SDK that will be integrated in thousands of apps and will run on hundreds of Million iPhones every day!
adjoe is a leading mobile platform developing cutting-edge advertising and monetization solutions that take our app partners’ business to the next level.
Our unique ad unit “Playtime” has made us one of the fastest-growing ad platforms and top-ranking user acquisition sources for app publishers worldwide. And that’s just the start. Our vision is to serve a positive ad experience to every app user on the globe. To achieve that, we challenge the status quo by creating industry-changing technologies, ad formats, and business models.
As part of the Applike Group (financially backed by media powerhouse Bertelsmann), adjoe has access to an extensive network of industry experts and funding with a long-term growth mindset. Our advanced tech stack and modern cloud technologies allow us to handle billions of ad requests per day and are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
We aim to reshape the way apps operate their business. If you thrive in a tech-driven, fast-paced, and creative environment then join our ambitious team in achieving our vision!
- You implement and further develop innovative features in our adjoe SDK
- You implement mechanisms to enhance the technical stability, performance, maintainability, and ease of integration of our adjoe SDK
- You design and specify functional requirements for Android
- You build and publish our SDK release and its wrappers to deliver the latest feature set to our integration partners
- You continuously add to our test coverage and come up with new ways to make sure SDK updates are released without issue
- You define our future software architecture together with other developers
- You work in close cooperation with our product managers and developers
- You have a degree in computer science (or a similar field) or 3+ years of work experience as a mobile developer
- You gained expert knowledge of Java/Android/Kotlin
- You have a deep understanding of Android app and service life cycles
- You keep up to date with trends in changes in mobile development
- You collected hands-on experience with libraries and SDKs
- You have increased awareness for UX and UI
- A big plus: knowledge of Android NDK, React Native (TypeScript), Unity (C#), Flutter (Dart) and React
- Another big plus: experience with build/deployment tooling (Maven, Gradle, NPM)
- Work-Life Package: 2 remote days / week, 30 days vacation, flexible hours, kick-ass office in the center of the city, dog-friendly
- Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, free german class in the office
- Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks
- Physical & Mental Health Package: Gym membership, Yoga classes
- Activity Package: Regular team events, hackathons, company trips
- Education Package: 1500€ Budget on top to visit conferences + online training opportunities
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.