We're on a mission to rethink how teams interact with data.
At acto we believe that the future doesn’t belong to businesses with the most data, but to those who can most effectively harness its potential without being overwhelmed.
You might have noticed the word “rethink” above. We’re pretty bullish about that: todays BI tools create tons of insights that remain unused, and it is a real hassle to generate actions from all those fancy dashboards.
It is why we're building software that turns data into AI-powered actions unveiling the unseen - we "rethink" business intelligence.
Seeking a talented Machine Learning Engineer to elevate our vibrant team! If you blend software expertise with a passion for ML products, jump in! You will dive into projects, from deploying ML/DL on structured data to crafting virtual assistants using large language models.
- Design, develop, and deploy ML models tailored to our product requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure models are implemented effectively and deliver the desired results.
- Optimize and update models as necessary, ensuring they remain effective and aligned with the latest research and technologies.
- Work closely with the infrastructure team to ensure seamless deployment and scalability of ML solutions.
- Provide insights, recommendations, and innovative solutions to complex problems using data analytics.
- Minimum 2-3 years of academic STEM degree (undergrad/grad) in a relevant field or equivalent project work
- Previous work experience in software development or ML as a product is a must.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, SQL, and others relevant to the field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ML frameworks and libraries encompassing all stages (development, testing, deployment, monitoring). This includes, but isn't limited to: Sklearn, Keras, Torch, TensorFlow, MLflow, AWS SageMaker, HuggingFace.
- Solid experience with AWS.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with Vector and Graph Databases.
Area of Expertise/Interest:
- ML/DL models applied to structured data, both static and time-dependent.
- Expertise in Generative AI, especially prompt-to-text applications.
- Experience or keen interest in applications of large-language models, including virtual assistants, text summarization, and recommendation systems.
- Agent-based-systems with a preference for those who have worked with language chain frameworks or equivalents.
- Fun and dynamic work environment with flexible work times and 100% remote work
- Part of the starting crew on our journey to the top in the fast-growing sales tech market
- Personalized work scope with individual training and direct impact on company development
- Hardworking, fun-loving team of diverse minds, with a passion for tech and most importantly, solving problems
- Choose your preferred laptop to get the job done
Our team is a hardworking, fun-loving group of diverse minds, with a passion for design and most importantly, solving problems.
Ready to join the ride? Let's talk!