AAS is a dynamic groundhandling company that has been operating for many years at Zurich Airport as well as in Vienna and Palma de Mallorca. Now we have opened our stations in Germany (Düsseldorf & Hamburg) and are looking for reinforcement in our team.
You are the first point of contact for the Health, Safety and Security departmentsand you are responsible for them across the entire AAS Group. You report directly to the Chief Safety & Quality Officer of the AAS Group. You will regularly travel from station to station within the AAS network (Austria, Germany, Spain and Switzerland) and support the Health, Safety, Security, Quality/Compliance, Training, Environment & Emergency (HSSQTE) specialists on site. In addition, you will improve AAS and make it more innovative as a project manager within the Pillar Improvement.
- Represents Group HSSQTE at the stations to actively support local teams.
- Project steering in the Improvement/Innovation Pillar
- Is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the AAS Group’s Training & Emergency Program.
- Creation and updating the Group Emergency & Contingency processes. inmates measures together with the local teams.
- Plan and control station/departmental/functional training & emergency budgets.
- Creation and updating of the Group Emergency & Contingency processes. to the established standards at all times. ates measures together with the local teams.
- Responsible for the compliance of the training program with international standards as well as national and customer requirements.
- Creation and updating of the Group Emergency & Contingency processes. to the established standards at all time.
- Ensure when a new station opens or a new subsidiary joins the group, the training program is properly implemented promptly.
- a High School diploma and/or University Degree or in education.
- at least 3 years of aviation working experience. n English, good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work.
- good knowledge of training material tools.
- good user skills in the MS Office product range and a high affinity for IT.
- appropriate teaching skills for the particular training conducted.
- a good knowledge of training material tools.
- Know European, National and International legislation and regulations pertaining to ground handling services.
- An interesting and varied field of activity in aviation
- Working in a committed team
- International travels between the stations, exchange and cooperation in your specialist areas